Thursday, January 1, 2009

Los Cabos

Out of order, but I'm a computer idiot.  Here's the kids doing our Christmas aid project.  They gave out over a hundred gift bags to the kids, filled with candy, trinkets and love.


Well, our family Christmas trip to Los Cabos was a blast.  We spent hours on the beach, ate tons of food, spent a lot of time together, and had the following adventures...  Here is Rylan with some whale bones in Cabo Pulmo.  

Here is my family at Todos Santos.  We shopped and then went to a terrific beach near there. 

My woman and me by Las Palmas
Miklane is just excited to not be in the freezing Colorado winter

A few of us on Christmas eve.  Check out those sweet jammies
The kids on the beach on Christmas.  Miklane livin' large.


Bowen eating some of his favorite food-----shrimp.
Bo, Regs and Trevor in San Jose in the town square on Christmas.  ho ho ho
Shawnie and Jess.  All smiles
It didn't end like it looks like it will.  The python chose to wait till we left to strike.  He was about 12' long.  Poor bunny, I hear they taste like chicken tho
Me, Mom, and Javan.  
Rylan trying to get lucky at the airport.  I think he got her phone #..
Reg and Duncan.  
Merry Christmas doggy
Amanda and Dani with a few surf boards at Cerritos.
snorkeling with the fish.  La Playa de Santa Maria
Reg and Maddie at Santa Maria
Bowen going for a snorkeling adventure

A quick peek into one of our scuba dives.  It was amazing.  


2 comments:

Pacefamily said...

Cool!! I was hoping I would get to see some pictures! Mom said she had a blast, and it sounds like you guys did too!!

Mara said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time. Duh. How could you not. :) It's good to see pictures of the fam...and sunshine!